Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip to the park this afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

That looks like a nice park for walking, much posher than the football pitches mine have to make do with
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful pictures, I love the rounding up of the ducks,better than "One man and his dog"....no whistle needed
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

What a lovely day out! Loved seeing Sparky with his feather, my Charlie is also a feather gatherer, he will proudly carry a feather all the way home, & if its been a really good walk like todays he will have found 2 feathers to carry home, he's always very proud of himself!!
    Sarah

Harry-tri & Charlie-ruby

Post Thanks / Like

Ohhhhh he LOVES his feathers - he marched happily into the vets this morning carrying a feather!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    That looks like a nice park for walking, much posher than the football pitches mine have to make do with
    t's Tymon Park in Tallaght - right across the road from our house!! It's a lovely park - most of the time, from time to time the wardens or council decide to dig things up & make a huge mess or they let the circus or fun-fair in & they wreck the place for weeks!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

lovely photos! i like the duck pooh one best! horrors arnt they!