• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jaspar

Dublin

My friend Marie just had to let her old silver tabby Jaspar go, he was an old boy originaly from Australia that Marie brought home to England with her around 10 years ago along with her 2 other cats & 2 boxer x kelpies. I looked after Jaspar through his 6 month quarantine period & fell in love with him & became friends with Marie & her then husband.

Poor Jaspar hadnt been too well the last few months & tonight has gone over the bridge to be reunited with Sasha & Pheonix, the 2 cats Marie brought home & Daisy-Mae & Rolex the auzie dogs.

Sleep well old fella xxx

So sorry for your friend..my son's girlfriend had to have her cat of 15 pts recently after a short illness, it was very upsetting for her.

My thoughts are with your friend at this time.

Back