• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Heart Testing

Kate H

The Cavalier Club are holding a Health Clinic on Saturday 26 September at Bagworth in Leicestershire. There will be free heart testing by Simon Swift from Liverpool University. The advert on the Club website (www.thecavalierclub.co.uk) stresses that ALL Cavaliers are welcome - which presumably means not just club members or show dogs.

There will also be eye testing under the KC/BVA scheme - I think you have to pay a bit for this (when I had Oliver tested at the club show it was £20), and only KC registered Cavaliers can get the official certificate, but if you simply want to check the state of your Cavalier's eyes (even if it's an unregistered rescue), it's a good offer.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Many thanks for posting this, Kate. I'm going to try to get there if I'm free, as one of my "rescued" ex-breeders is giving me some cause for concern with both eyes and heart. Will get in touch with you nearer the time.

Cheers, Marie-Anne

Back