• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not for you Leo!

meljoy

My friend came for tea and brought lots of cakes...Leo waited patiently to see which one he's get!
3819547721_4a8210bf43.jpg

Aww, look at his poor face,they're such greedyguts aren't they?
No doubt Mummy enjoyed the cakes though:D
Sins

Oh, I love it!!! What a great pic and that expression on his face is priceless!

Scones, jam and cream - nothing better ;)

Leo is very good, my lot would be inching their way over to the cakes and sticking their tongues out to see if they could get some!

Aww what a beautiful photo :lotsaluv:. I hope Leo got a piece of the almond slice at least. He has a gorgeous smile.

Did your friend bake all those ? Nice decorating on the cupcakes.

Poor Leo having to sit patiently & not getting any!!:D

hmmm im not sure which looks nicer the cakes or Leo!:badgrin:

Evil, evil humans: Tempting poor Leo all for nothing :D He just looks so happy, like a child waiting for Santa :)

Thanks everyone.
The cakes were delicious:D
Not that Leo would know but we did give in eventually and he was rewarded for his patience with a Bonio biscuit which I have to say didnt look as appetising as the cup cakes!!:D:D

Mel

Mel, that picture is lovely. Any time you fancy bringing your friend round to mine, you are all welcome!! ;)

Oh Leo is such a patience boy, if that was my boy he would be jumping up and down at the table, the cakes look delicious.:)

Back