• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog's names?

my little lady is so called because when I got her I thought she looked so much like like disney's Lady and the Tramp, and also because she just looked so regal and so much like a Lady. i still think its the perfect name for her because not only does she really look like a Lady but everyone that meets her also say that it is the perfect fit.
But now having read all your lovely cavvie names for my next cav!! When will that be sigh!!

My first Cavalier I named before I even got him...I just knew I had to call him Lancelot. I love the whole King Arthur mythos with the Knights of the Round Table. And Lance fit his name perfectly! My little pup I have now is named Tristan, another of King Arthur's knights. I don't think I'll go through all twelve knights, especially since some of the names are pretty weird, but I may get a little girl for my next Cav and she can be Guinevere! :D

siennas name is Burnt Sienna of Woodville, and sienna sounded good to me, so i kept the name.

bella was called Claire, which to me is not a dog's name. so i renamed her.

kandis' 'real' name is Noisette, pretty but not easy to call.....
i asked my best friend, who very much wants a ruby cavalier, but works full time and for that reason has not enough time for a dog, to name her. kandis is perfect for this little girl...

frida's 'real' name is Nephrite. impossible to call, and makes me think of disorders of the kidneys:). so Nephrite was 'polished' into frida.

Rudy (short for Rudolph) was named for the reindeer because he came to us just before Christmas. His walking buddy, a rescue also named Rudy is owned by a Brenda too. We make a great pair of Brendas and Rudys walking at the local park!

My newest puppy Vanda, got her name because on her coat she has a very bright white 'V' shape and it is so obvious to see so we had to have a 'V' name we though Veesha, Vixen, Verity, Vara, Vala... etc.. even a few... Rude ones... But we liked Vanda the best so we chose that.

I went to get Rosie (the breeders name was Rose) and ended up get her brother too so Jim was the automatic choice (rosie and jim rag dolls)
Poppy was another flower to go with Rosie and Ollie....... My husband wanted a new lens for his camera but I wanted another dog (I always win) so he said if he can't get his Olympus lens then I have to call our new addition Ollie as in Oly...mpus

Back