• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Campaign Website

Carol Fowler

Hi All

I am very proud (and relieved) to announce the completion of my website www.cavaliercampaign.com

The EBV page was the last to go on. Hope you find it helpful.

I'll try to keep it updated and welcome any constructive feedback.

Best Wishes

Carol (and Rosie)

Congratulations Carol! It seems like a great site, just had a quick read will read more throughly later.

It`s a brilliant website, I only went on it a few days ago to look at something - very informative.(y)

What an incredibly comprehensive site. Thank you so much for putting all of that information together. Gave it a quick read (there were a couple of things I was looking for answers on) and will definitely read it further in depth over the next couple of days.

What a wonderful site.
I knew you had dogs with SM but reading your story mad me very sad :cry*ing:. You are a very brave lady and unfortunately there are lots of cavalier owners that are going through the same pain.

Carol,

Thank you so much for your Web Site.

I sure wish you had been around 20 years ago when some of us were trying to get the majority of Cavalier Breeders to listen to us Cavalier Pet Owners ,telling them of the Cavaliers dying at a young age because of a Heart Proble.

Hopefully ,because of your efforts ,the SM Problem will be being heeded by the Cavalier World.

Bet(Hargreaves)

The design on the site is so nice and there's a wealth of helpful information there. A real help for many especially the detail on the EBVs. Carol is being very modest on her involvement on the EBVs -- the researchers specifically decided to work with Carol and make this detailed information and these explanatory diagrams available through her Cavalier Campaign site. :)

Thank you Carol, it's a wealth of useful information. It was hard reading Bonnie and Rosie's story, I could really relate to that. I'm sorry you are going through this too :hug:

Hi All

I am very proud (and relieved) to announce the completion of my website www.cavaliercampaign.com

The EBV page was the last to go on. Hope you find it helpful.

I'll try to keep it updated and welcome any constructive feedback.

Best Wishes

Carol (and Rosie)

Hello Carol,

A wonderful achievement and a great resource for any one interested in cavaliers.

Thank you for all you have done for this wonderful breed

A great web site and a wonderful reference point for anyone interested in the breed. Congratulations Carol ! a wonderful job!

I was just thinking; remember these ? Could we add your web site on here?

Just a thought :)

Hello Carol

First of all thankyou so much for such an informative Website, so much hard work, effort and dedication, yes you should be proud.

My Vet has a Website and was thinking he would put this on, would that be in order?
Perhaps other members might feel able to do the same if they know that their Vets also have a Website.

Thanks again:flwr:

Back