• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

help with dog's name

renate

all this name talk gave me the idea to ask you guys for help.

hopefully next year, in february, i will eventually have a new puppy.

i do mostly HTM, and the prospective mother of the pups competes in HTM class 2.
this pup will be trained for HTM form week 10, and hopefully like it enough to become very good.
this litter will be an E litter, and i would like the puppy's name (girl, by the way) to reflect the fact that she is a 'dancing dog'.
so i would like the name to represent the Treble Clef: E,G,B,D,F.
like 'Every Good Boy Deserves Football'.

I should like to call her Birdie, so here's the B. :)

suggestions for a name with the word 'Bird' in it, and representing the Treble Clef are most welcome!!:)

Renate I haven't a clue what you are talking about icon_blshing
I'll have to go ask my hubby.

Nice idea Renate-tho quite tough!:)
Heres mine
Elegant Grace,Birdie Dancing Fantastic-hey i tried!!

:oops: I get it now.

Here's mine: Easy Glide Birdie Dances Fandango :jmp2:
WOW, how creative!!
thanks, I'll def. keep this one in mind.:):)

@sabby
Fly Birdie Fly sounds very good, but I'd like the name to consist of 5 words beginning with the letters E G B D F. the B word being Birdie

WOW, how creative!!
thanks, I'll def. keep this one in mind.:):)

@sabby
Fly Birdie Fly sounds very good, but I'd like the name to consist of 5 words beginning with the letters E G B D F. the B word being Birdie

EGBDF
El Gambino Birdie De Flamenco

well, I am impressed!! cl*pcl*pthanks.

but how will I be able to choose, now? I'll probably have to buy 3-4 puppies instead of just the one....:lol:

Back