• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily-The Last Card- So Now a Full Set

Great news! Now you will have to go get the full set photographed for your avatar pic... :rotfl:

Brian, I just looked at Lily's photos again. She's lovely, how you got the breeder to part with her, I don't know.....you must have had to beg ..big style! :lol:
How are all the girls getting along?
Our new baby Gracie was the only girl in her litter and the breeder wanted her for showing, but she had a tiny bit of white on her and the breeder was praying for it to disappear. Fortunately for us, it became more obvious instead of less. So she's ours!!
Make sure you post about how all the girls are getting along :p

She is gorgeous....I can only imagine the attention you will get when you take them all out together. They are all beautiful.

Congrats Brian! Lily is beautiful, and her pics show perfectly the exact reason why I have such a soft spot for Black & Tans - she's ADORABLE!:l*v::l*v:

Brian she's lovely. Would you tell us what her personality is like please?

I'm also a big fan on Daisy, you couldn't get a more feminine looking Cavalier.

Brain a big icon_welcome to your new addition. She is absolutely gorgeous. You will certainly have your hands full now with all four of them.:jmp2:

Hi
Thank you for all your comments ,I started on her teeth last night best start as we intend to continue but it was not as intense yet as the other three ,we are taking them out for 20 Min's after Luke and I get back from his Karate tonight but I am dragging Dawn along as an extra pair of arms just in case ,also with Luke being off school he takes them for three short walks every day though only two at a time and the report I have about Lily is that she walks on her lead and harness fine so I presume with her having been around the show ring she is more than used to a lead .Dawn has told me she climbed into a crate to lay alongside Rosie who after 10 secs got up and changed beds and Poppy did the same when she lay down by her ,so it looks as though The Pack haven't accepted her yet but it also seems they are not too bothered by this little intruder who may just go away anytime soon .Poppy occasionally just quietly growls if Lily gets a bit to close for comfort while Daisy is just Daisy and seems quite indifferent to her but I think Rosie who is now not the baby feels a tinge of jealously so I will have to ensure I pet the established three as normal when I get home ,but any other ideas pls .:)

...while Daisy is just Daisy and seems quite indifferent to her

That cracked me up as that is exactly how Daisy treats our fosters! (Well, at least that's how she treats them AFTER the first few minutes when she wants to rush up on them and bowl them over a couple of times just to show them that she will not be pushed around by them. She's quite the Queen of the Castle.) It sounds like our two Daisy's may be very similar in terms of both personality and looks!

So happy for you in having a truly beautiful 4somecl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p

I hope that the others will soon accept Lily as a new member of the pack!

Looking forward to more photos of all four.:mexwav:

Heather R

I!ve just come home from a weekend away & :w*w:theres exciting news to catch up on!! Can't say I,m surprised at your news Brian, have thought you were destined to have the full set! Lily certainly is a beautiful addition to your furry family. Hope that the staus quo is soon reached & that all 4 girls become the best of friends. Congratulations!!:)

I added my 4th when Madison,the baby of the family at the time, was 4. She has never fully accepted Oz and will rarely play with him except the rare tug-of-war. She doesn't move though when he lies down next to her and they actually sleep in the same crate at night, but she really wants nothing to do with him most other times. She will actually taunt him with toys by making sure that he sees that she has a toy and then hiding it underneath her which absolutely drives him crazy and then drives me crazy because he is very vocal about his frustration. He won't try to get it from her though. The other three have taken to him nicely. Oliver, my 8 yr old, is the only one who plays with him though since Riley has SM and doesn't really play any more. Hopefully Poppy and Rosie will come around. At least they are tolerating Lily, that's a good start! Good luck. If you ever learn how to walk all four at the same time let me know. I also walk mine two by two - so two walks for me every time they go out! You'd think I'd be skinny!

Hi Brian, Congratulations on your new addition, Lily. My Riley, 2 1/2 male B&T, thinks she is just sooo beautiful too. :p:p He thinks I ought to get him a new sister now.;) Best wishes from us for many happy days together.
Pat & Riley New Jersey

Back