• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily-The Last Card- So Now a Full Set

Congrats on the new addition. So beautiful a fabulous addition to your pack, and now a full set (what I consider getting the brass ring):rah:

Hi Brian,

Congratulations on your new addition - she is lovely. I showed Rufus (my B&T) and he says that they could make beautiful puppies together - subject to the necessary protocols and health checks! He is a very sensible dog, my Rufus.

I am worried about the teeth cleaning though. I have visions of you coming home from work and having to start straight away to do all four.....

Cuddles to your "pack".

Best wishes,

Hi

We took all four of them to a small local park which is quite secure and as normal when about 50 mtrs in we let Poppy ,Daisy and Rosie off lead and then a deep breath off went Lily ,and she was fine just went galloping after the other three and seems to bounce up and down like a little gazelle when she runs and she came back to us no problem at all ,so thats a big relief lifted .So with it being reasonable weather again tonight Luke can miss his class and we can all go out to a larger park and this time take half a dozen tennis balls and my camera .Bedtime last night was a bit of a disaster we had rhe four crates side by side in the living room in the order of Poppy,Lily,Rosie and Daisy on the end and Dawn and I retired to bed ,I have the radio on by me with a little headphone stuffed down one ear so I normally doze off fairly quickly ,so according to Dawn Lily started barking almost stright away so she left her for a bit but the barking continued and according to her version I started snoring and a couple of night jars or similar started twittering by an air brick so all this accumulated noise became too much to bear so up got Dawn down she went and sent all four of them upstairs (apart from Lily who was carried ) to join me on the bed. So for tonights sleeping arrangements we are trying Poppy, Daisy and Rosie as normal in their crates downstairs and upstairs with us shall be be Lily ,but is that going to upset the balance and create jelousy I dont know:confused: ,but I am sure as always it will sort its own way out given time.:)

Congratulations Brian and family on your new arrival, she is just as gorgeous as the other three. I have no idea how your new sleeping arrangements will work out, except to say 'good luck' :rolleyes:

Back