• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Free cardio clinic, Sept 26, Leicestershire

If you can't get to Leicestershire, you can enter your non-pedigree rescue Cavalier as Not For Competition at other Cavalier Club shows with free cardiology checks if you register them with the Kennel Club on their Activity Register. It costs £10 and is intended for dogs taking part in obedience, working trials, heelwork to music, agility, flyball etc. (nobody checks up that you're actually doing these activities!), but does mean you can take them to breed shows as NFC. As long as the KC have some way of tracing every dog at the show, they don't mind which register they're on. My Aled is on the Activity Register because I hope to work him in obedience, so I entered him NFC at the Club Ch show at Malvern for his heart check.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back