• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How can it be??

Cathy T

Can't believe my little man is 7 years old today!! As you all know, Jake is truly my love and my trial and tribulation :wink: He has brought me so much joy and at the same time so much worry. To think I almost lost him at 2 years old to cancer. I am continually amazed he is still with us today. He's not slowed down a bit in 7 years either :lol: I never knew I could love a dog like this :D
The day I fell in love with him and knew he was mine
TuesdayAugust182009-1.jpg

OMG....just look at that face!!
jake3.jpg

He's always loved his pup pup
jake4.jpg

DSCN0294-1.jpg

I love this boy!
Alyapuppies281.jpg

:hppybdy:Happy birthday little man! It is amazing how they always look like puppies, he doesn't look older than 3. What a handsome guy you have, heres to many more years!
-Osanna and Zoe

A very :hppybdy: to Jake! So glad that you didn't lose him two years ago;

he is a very handsome 7 year old:l*v: I hope Jake had a very special day.

Heather R

Hi Jake

And Happy 7th Birthday to you:hppybdy: Today you are a gorgeous boy:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:
To Jake, what a little survivor you are!!!

Oh my Lord! I nearly missed this :lpy:

:mexwav::hppybdy::mexwav:

:*nana: A very Happy 7th Birthday JAKE b*n*n*

You are a very special boy indeed and I wish you many more Happy Birthdays. :lotsaluv:

Happy birthday Jake!

I just LOVE that sequence of pictures -- so cute when he was so tiny, then when he had his funny thin little growing up puppy coat and his toy looks huge, then his adult full coat and the toy is tiny! :lol:

What a very handsome gentleman he is.

I just love Jake and Shelby!! Its weird, I haven't been on here in a while and when I checked in recently and I saw a post from you I was wondering how old Jake and Shelby would be now, what a coincidence!

Happy Birthday Jake, your mammy loves you very much, you are a very lucky boy.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:
:mexwav::mexwav::mexwav::mexwav:

OH Darling Jake I'm so sorry I missed your special brithday :(

Hope you had a wonderful day - you are a very handsome man and a wee miracle boy - we wish you many many more birthdays.

Hope you had a party - and lots of extra yummies and cuddles xxx

Congratulations on joining the veterans :D

So sorry I missed your birthday Jake! Im sure you were really spoiled for the day :biggrin:

:hppybdy:Happy Birthday Handsome Man!!!:hppybdy::mexwav::mexwav:

Jake is gorgeous. They are such fighters and I think its because we love and need them so much and they know this. I love his pup pup, its so funny how they are like babies with their toys!!!

Back