• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few recent pics

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I took a few pictures with my newest phone, a Nokia N97, and wanted to see how they'd look... I was out at Dog Training Ireland and Jaspar and Lucy were with me. Jaspar was very excited by the stuffed bones so I got him one and he immediately took it to a display shelf to lie down on the €65 bed... :rolleyes:
3833978791_5973e5c36a.jpg

He was having a good time watching all the dogs being collected from doggy day care and defending his bed and bone. This wheaten terrier puppy wanted him to come out and play though (wheatens have the oddest coats as their coarser hair starts to come in!). Doesn't Jaspar look pleased with himself? :lol:
3834777896_a521b3e631.jpg

Back home, this was Jaspar sitting on top of all the harnesses and leads after a walk. He was at the start of a bark!
3834772248_34e8b1534d.jpg

Meanwhile Leo was in his favourite sleeping position, head hanging off the chair like a sack of potatoes. Lily had just finished cleaning his eyes for him (she loves the taste of their runny eyes...)
3834771582_8660fe4455.jpg

And one for the cat lovers -- it is impossible to get pictures of Ambrose, one of my big tomcats, as he just blends into the background. He has a coat like soft velvet and a long thick tail and is quite magnificent. He and Jaspar used to play madly all the time when babies but now have no interest in each other!
3833979009_90a470cecc.jpg

This is an older pic but still makes me laugh -- Quincy is the dog lover and was determined to squeeze in with everyone on one small bed. I also needed to get Lucy into the pictures here to be fair!:rolleyes:
3380354906_f91a4c74b7_m.jpg

Fantastic photos Karlin. I can't believe you got those shots on your phone. Wow! I LOVE the one of Jaspar at the start of his bark. WHat a familiar face! :)

Great pics ... and especially so given they were taken with your phone!!

Jasper is adorable, as are all your pets! Jasper just seems to be such a fun character though. :)

Aww great pics, the one with Leo sleeping on the chair reminds me so much of my Jasper he likes to sleep like this sometimes, heres a pic of him, the pair could be brothers :rotfl:
3834420517_15160ea75b_m.jpg

Like a sack of potatoes also, I can't see how he comfortable :)

Yeah Leo loves sleeping with his head hanging off chairs, sofas etc (which is a little odd as many SM dogs like to sleep with their head elevated!).

Here's another pic of him with Lily (looking comfy!) and Quincy.

3835830433_ec1f150edb.jpg

Great photos of your family:rah: Also like the quality of photos from a phone. Unfortunately my camera is acting up and I will have to ask my better half for an early Christmas present or maybe an anniversary gift.

Heather R

Is it me, or are most orange toms more like dogs???? Our cat, Benson, is an orange tom and I could swear he was a dog in a former life, as well as our dearly departed orange tom, "Fred". He even went on walks with us! :p I loved that cat...

he looks as though he is about to tumble off!! bless him it must be comfortable.

you certainly have your hands full! all the more snuggles & kisses!

Back