• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very Sick Dog

So glad to hear Belle is getting better - and well done on the weight loss with Prince! I know how difficult it can be trying to trim them down (especially with their big sad Cavalier eyes)!! ;)

Glad to hear they're both doing better- Kudos to you on helping Prince lose so much weight, I know how hard it is! (y)

HI, glad to hear everythings ok. Have you got to check on what she's eating? as i said on my earlier post because he's had this twice (also sickness inbetween) we are writing down what he's eaten, also changing to kibble food james wellbeloved.

Colitis seems to be very common in Cavaliers.

Glad that Belle is doing well. I had this with one of our visitors the other week...scary. And a big well done on Prince! He looked fab when you had him here so he must look amazing now. Right, I'm deffo sending Bailey and Ginger to you for a Boot Camp!!! :D

Through lack of options Prince has learned to embrace doggie weight watchers :D I did feel a bit sorry for him yesterday because I had been starving them both for a couple of days so I went to a pet shop near where I live and got him some fancy treats.
Belle looking much better this morning and thankfully the kitchen was mess free.

Thank you all for your kind messages.

Just seeing this now - thank goodness Belle is ok.

HGE is truly a veterinary emergency - I have known of a Cavalier who died from this - also several where it was a bit touch and go. :(

Well done on Prince's weight loss, that's fantastic :D

Back