Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another sad face at Many Tears

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another sad face at Many Tears

Can anyone help this poor girl - or know anybody who might be able to? Usually the Cavs find their new homes and/or get reserved very quickly from Many Tears, but this lady seems stuck, presumably because of her extra problem?

]
    13-08-09
    Borneo is a 5 year old ex breeding cav. She is missing an eye. She loves other cavs and is gentle sweet and placid. She has not lived in a home or walked on a lead so will need lessons. She will need a canine companion so a home with another cav would be lovely or if not a home were there is a gentle and kind dog to help her is needed.

Post Thanks / Like

This almost brought me to tears. Poor girl. I hope someone can take her. I can't believe she has never lived in a home. I hope she finds one soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Borneo still looking today and now joined by a very special little pup, so some very caring forever homes are very much needed here

DARWIN

BEING FOSTERED NEAR MANY TEARS IN SOUTH WALES

20-08-09 Darwin is an 8 week old cav pup. Darwin was born without one paw so one front leg is shorter than the other. He manages well and at the moment does not need anything done, although once fully grown a vet may advise to amputate this leg. He is a real darling and loves cuddles. His breeder wants him to find a wonderful home so has given him to us

Post Thanks / Like

bless him, he is beautiful, they both are, im sure they wont be waiting to long, there are many people like us that would be willing to take on a baby with special needs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wagtails View Post
    Borneo still looking today and now joined by a very special little pup, so some very caring forever homes are very much needed here

DARWIN

BEING FOSTERED NEAR MANY TEARS IN SOUTH WALES

20-08-09 Darwin is an 8 week old cav pup. Darwin was born without one paw so one front leg is shorter than the other. He manages well and at the moment does not need anything done, although once fully grown a vet may advise to amputate this leg. He is a real darling and loves cuddles. His breeder wants him to find a wonderful home so has given him to us.

I've filled out an adoption form for Darwin ... fingers crossed !!!

Christine xx

Post Thanks / Like

ah well done!

fingers crossed for you! i told danny that if he was still there in a week i was going too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tilly Flop View Post
    I've filled out an adoption form for Darwin ... fingers crossed !!!

Christine xx
    Oh well done, Christine - good for you! I noticed this evening that Darwin is Reserved, so do hope he will go to you. You will let us know, won't you?

Meanwhile, there are two more sad faces on the Many Tears website at
    http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsres...ngforhomes.htm

FLURRY

24-08-09 Flurry is a beautiful 3 year old ex breeding cav bitch. She is VERY scared and would run if given the chance. She wants and needs to live with at least one other cav who is brave and happy to help her adjust and and very kind, gentle and patient owner. Flurry needs to gain trust and confidence. She is a special little dog with special needs for a quiet gentle family but please only apply if you already have a cav in your home and have an extremely safe garden and front door.

TINKERBELLE

24-08-09 Tinkerbelle is a 9 week old cavalier puppy who is in need of a home. Sadly for Tinkerbelle she has hereditary cataracts in both eyes and will be blind. She will have to go to a home where there is another dog and where people have experience of dogs with sight problems. She will need a completely safe garden - safe enough for a blind puppy to run around in without falling into or off of anything.

Post Thanks / Like

I would take Tinkerbelle in a heartbeat as I already have a blind dog and know that they have a great life. They only thing they need is a house where the furniture doesnt move and dangerous obstacles are moved or made safe. Unfortunately my 12 year old daughter is the sensible one in this house and tells me we do not need another dog ( we already have three with special needs) so until I win the lottery I will have to behave. Please don't let the fact that she is going blind put you off her though. My Leo ( also from many tears) is the most fantastic character and really doesnt miss his sight, except when my girls steal his chews and run off

Post Thanks / Like

Default sad face

We passed the home check for Darwin ... will be picking him up on Sunday morning

Christine xx

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations