Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: HOMED: Bailey: 4 year old male blenheim, Ireland

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe they can call you in a couple of days to let you know how it's going.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Sins,

Can you keep us up todate with how Bailey is getting on. I really hope he settles with his new family. Im sure all your good work wont be in vain.

Mel

Post Thanks / Like

Meet his new Mum at the weekend and they are doing super, they have a beautiful, sunny cavalier already who is a right character and I'm sure will carry on with the hard work you have already started

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, he is a real character. He's bright and clever and very resourceful.
    He's landed in clover and I've no doubt he'll go from strength to strength as he's in the perfect environment. I don't think he could have found a better or more suitable home.Thank God(and cavalier rescue) as otherwise he was destined to add to the headcount of dogs who are PTS in Irish pounds every year.

Post Thanks / Like

So glad it was a happy ending (beginning) for Bailey.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

how wonderful! i wish this poor little boy a long and happy life with his family.

i am very impressed by the very good work done by members of this forum, to rescue dogs and help finding them loving and stable homes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heartbroken. RIP Bailey.

If bailey's story captured the hearts of so many people, you can't begin to imagine how you come to adore him when sharing your life with him. This amazing little dog, who just oozed affected, passed away very suddenly on sunday evening and we are totally devastated. He developed into the sweetest dog imaginable. It was as if he was trying to squeeze a life time of love into the two years we have known and adored him. Myself, my husband and our other cav Molly are utterly heartbroken. Words just can't do any justice to the joy he brought us and the house is an empty shell without him. I am so glad he got to experience love and feel privileged to have had him in my life but it was too short a time. We will miss him forever. Thank you to everyone who wished him well and brought him into our life. I know I'm rambling because I am too consumed by grief to organise my thoughts but I just wanted everyone to know how happy he was for the last few years. I'll love and miss our mr. Bailey (such a little gentleman) forever.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh goodness, I am so, so sorry. What a wonderful home you gave him! Bailey was a very special guy and so deserved all the time he has had since coming into rescue with you and Molly. It just shows how this wonderful breed's essential personality shines through, even after abuse. Please know so many of us will be thinking of you and your family. Please consider putting a post about him in the In Memoriam section when you feel ready as I know many will wish to share their support and learn more about him in his time with you.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm so sorry to read this.

What a wonderful success story Bailey's placement with you turned out to be.
    Thank you for giving him the kind caring home that allowed him to develop into the marvellous loving pet he was always meant to be.

RIP Bailey
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like

I am so so sorry that Bailey became sick. It sounds like he touched a lot of people and most importantly his family and I am sure you must have lots of wonderful memories of him. He was extremely lucky to have found what must have been a great home for him, given the way he was able to be the cavalier he was born to be.
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008