• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Phone pics of my lot

Louise1823

I finally managed to get most of the pics from my phone uploaded to my PC, and here are just a few...

Chloe on the mend after having her lump removed
Photo-0123.jpg

In her new birthday coat with a new squeaky that she refused to let out of her mouth - LOL!

Photo-0085.jpg

This was sooo funny - me and a friend were in mid conversation and then realised she was sitting on a chair at the end of the table listening in! - her little head looks so tiny in this pic :D
Photo-0086.jpg

Millie moo after her dental
Photo-0056.jpg

Millie again..
Photo-0062.jpg

Rex having his din dins

Photo-0080.jpg

Rex again..
Photo-0138.jpg

And finally one of my faves - its a bit blurry, but all 3 together asleep on the sofa :l*v:

Photo-0081.jpg

I love Chloe at the table and them all conked out on the couch but I'm biased cos I love them all, such gorge doggies :l*v::l*v: Rexy loves them all specially Chloe after our last visit lol And I love Rexy's hair, such a rocker!!!! LOL

Awww, soooo sweet.

My favorite is the one of all three of them sleeping together side by side.

And I love Rexy's hair, such a rocker!!!! LOL

He has got the most gorgeous hair if I do say so myself! My niece was up last weekend and she reckons Rex is the double of Prince Caspian from the Narnia movie (who Id never seen or heard of until I googled him)
I think she actually has a point, strangely enough I can see a resemblance! :rotfl:

Photos of your threesome are greatcl*p

We had a neighbor who let her huge yellow lab eat at the table ( at least that was the going story) So seeing your wee one at the table gave me my laugh of the day:w**h**:

Heather R

Back