• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daschunds came for a visit today

Louise1823

Mam visited today with her 2 long haired daschund's Duke and Ben.
Duke shredded 2 teddies within about the first 30 minutes :eek: and Ben spent the afternoon playing with Chloe and Rex. It always amazes me how big my 3 look in comparison to Duke and Ben. Before they left I managed to round them all up on the sofa and get a lovey group photo :-D (notice how amused Millie looks at the whole situation :lol:)

From left to right:

Millie, Chloe, Rex, Duke & last but not least Ben....

100_1545.jpg

100_1544.jpg

Oh those are wonderful! I better flag them to Tara (who is a dachshund owner too). The cavaliers look very begrudging at sharing that sofa with those silly wiener dogs! :lol:

Wonderful picture! In last photo Millie looks like she's saying "when is the company leaving?:swear:

Heather R

Lovely photos. Amazing that you managed to round them all up and get them to sit still for you :p

Brilliant pic's - I love Chloe's face 'if I close my eyes I cant see them so they're not there'!!

Cav's have such expressionable faces dont they, you know exactly how they feel by looking at them!:-D

Wonderful picture! In last photo Millie looks like she's saying "when is the company leaving?:swear:

Heather R

lol yes indeed, are daschunds are saying, where here now so just be quiet, they do look preturbed to have to share their sofa. di

Back