Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 CavalierTalk Rescue Calendar

Post Thanks / Like

No probs!

Anyone have any idea what to do if there would be heats like last year - or how to avaoid them in order to avoid dissapointment?

Karlin - Is it possible to have 2 photos for each month? Like the winner & then a smaller one of the runner up? Just wondered then if there had to be a heat both pics could go up - remember last year when the polls had to be split because of so many entrants per month.

Any ideas welcome!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Have to say, when we had heats past time, people who one the first round were up against people who got less votes in the second round. The original winner lost sometimes. That did leave people disappointed and people forgot to vote for the second heat. Fair enough if there is a draw situation. Just my opinion.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Default calanders as gifts

can calanders be ordered and sent direct to people as gifts. I have several friends and relatives that are cavalier freaks, id love to get them sent one. di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Pauline* View Post
    Have to say, when we had heats past time, people who one the first round were up against people who got less votes in the second round. The original winner lost sometimes. That did leave people disappointed and people forgot to vote for the second heat. Fair enough if there is a draw situation. Just my opinion.
    The first two years the calender was done, we had no heats and no problems
    Last year a new member harped on that the we should have heats so we had heats!. This led to much aggravation, upset and delays and I had to ask winners of heats if they would let the "other" winner have their pic included, and then the person that kicked up such a fuss didn't even buy a calender.

If you look like you are getting in a tie situation just post to say you need more votes, that should resolve any need for heats and keep delays at bay
    Hope this helps
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)