• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Booster Car Seat

Brady

We have realized that we travel with our love much more than anticipated and have been researching booster car seats. Brady just turned one and we think has maxed out at his 18-20 lbs. Does anyone have suggestions for a booster car seat that will fit him? We definitely need one where he is able to lay down comfortably as some of our trips are 2 hours or more. Here is a link to one we are considering: http://www.drivingcomfort.com/index.cfm/fa/p/pid/1119/sc/37098 Any thoughts? Or better yet, how do most of you keep your pups safe in the car?
Thanks so much!

Cooper loves his
TEN09014.jpg

Lucky and Sparky have a Lookout Carseat .... they love it too.

So much that I brought it in the house and they use it as a bed. That said, they love their car rides too, so I'm considering moving it back to the car once we move. (that said ... someone mentioned to me that they are probably safer strapped down lower on the seat rather than raised, in the event of an accident ... I think there's some logic to that, so I currently use their car harnesses and the carseat's straps without the car seat).

I have the lookout II and mine love it, being up high and able to see, both will fit in the same seat.

Jane, mom to Alex & emma

Back