• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Cavaliers & Kids!

tara

Holly and my two daughters are three of my greatest joys in life. I'd love to see pictures of your cavaliers with their little human friends! So, post away and I'll close this poll at 9pm on September 2nd.

Here are my daughters, Dori and Tenley, with Holly on her homecoming day ...

DSC01632.jpg

And here are my three girls now ...

DSCN0113.jpg

I like this one, I would agree that Zoe is right up there with my 4 kids. Here is Zoe the first night we got her, with Emma:
3861123250_ee9f34a53b.jpg

And here she is today with both my girls, Emma and MeKinzie:
3860321941_1ee33011d9.jpg

One of my son's favorite things is to play in his "sensory bin"- we fill it all kinds of things; dry rice, beans, pasta, sand, water, whatever. Bird seed was in the bin this day, and Winn is such a piggy piggy he just hung with Owen the whole time waiting for a piece to fall out so he could eat it! :eek:

3862037689_f14337066e_m.jpg

3862037815_5e37188b54_m.jpg

3862820274_ee3af8b5de_m.jpg

3862820406_2bd8a92760_m.jpg

3862819964_b8092173f4_m.jpg

3862039075_01f42d5258_m.jpg

Needless to say, his poop was very seedy that evening.

okaii i have lots of gorgeous piccies for this one but lets see if i can choose one to enter lol

THIS FIRS PIC IS MY ENTRY. angel and luke (hes 3 now but this was when he was about 1)
my entry isnt as clear as my other pics but is my fave pic i have i have it bown up and framed in my bedroom. angel is now at the bridge and this picture really shows what a love-bug she was.
lukeandangel-1.jpg

and heres some pics ust for the aww factor. same little lad but with my new pup faith

faith with my 3 yr old brother luke
pets051.jpg

pets045.jpg

pets049.jpg

Last edited:
These are all wonderful pictures!!!

If you haven't already, be sure to post your favorite shot of your cavalier(s) and kids. Remember -- the children don't have to be yours. You can include relatives, neighbors, friends, etc.

You guys will have to bear with me - although he's not really a kid anymore he's still MY baby. This picture is the day we brought Rylie home and I love it because it shows this big strong boy and the tiny puppy.
1c1ef337.jpg

Okay guys, please post any pictures you have soon!! I'll close this thread at 9pm, then start the voting:)

Didn't make it in time for the poll but thought I'd share these anyway....cause they're too cute not to! :D

Nicki with her rescue Cavalier Lucy (blenheim) and my foster Lizzie. Her mom called me that night to say Nicki went to bed crying because they couldn't adopt Lizzie (I already had a home for her)
DSCN1266.jpg

Shelby have a heart-to-heart with my nephew, Joseph
HPIM1012.jpg

And a cuddle with my niece, Nancy
HPIM1016.jpg

Jake having a slumber party
HPIM0109.jpg

Sorry Sara.....couldn't resist!! Jake and Shelby with Sara (I know she's not a kid but to me she is!!)
DSCN1178.jpg

Back