• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I think I felt the microchip?!

vgaffney83

I was petting Lucky Day this afternoon and felt something shaped like a grain of rice right under the skin.....is this the microchip? Has anyone else felt this?

Yes probably the chip. It is the size of a grain of rice. Ask your vet your next visit in, just to be sure. :)

Sounds like the microchip to me - sometimes they build up some scar tissue around it so it can feel bigger than it is. Also, if you felt it in a wierd place (eg. near their bum) it could be it too, they can migrate round the place. As Karlin said, next time you're in the vets just mention it if you are worried.

I could feel leo's chip - right inbetween his shoulder blades. I wouldnt worry about it too much, but say it to the vet to put your mind at ease

Just found this old post. I was rubbing Clara and got really worried I didnt know the microchip can move its so on the side of her neck. Im glad i found this now

Back