• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brian's fault

3863465474_81be03987e_m.jpg
What a little doll :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
Congratulations! I love the name Tansy too.

Congratulations Karlin on your new addition!:mexwav: Tansy is soo cute,she really does look like a puppy! Hope you have many years of happiness together

Yet another gorgeous little face to send us all gooey:p
She is very sweet & the name suits her perfectly, congratulations!!:rah::wggle::rah:

Hi Karlin

And first off a BIG thank you ,I just knew you would keep her and being totally honest knowing that made my decision a little easier but I couldn't admit that at the time:),though its funny how even over the Internet and not even spoken how you can read some peoples actions .Been missing for a couple of days so when I opened CT and viewed your post WOW ,Tansy is everything you said and a lot more she is a little beauty and does look a little charmer ,and I don't fully realise what I missed but my BIG loss and your BIG gain many thanks and congratulations to you all ,I shall send a little donation to your fund compliments of TANSY.:)(y):flwr::flwr: You have made me a happy lad today.

Karlin she is gorgeous - can see why you were smitten :lotsaluv: Another one re-homed to a fantastic new home through your wonderful rescue site :jump:

(y)Karlin; You have really picked a winner! Tansy has a really adorable face:luv: and I wish you both many years of happy companionship!

Heather R

:w*w:Shes gorgeous! Congratulations on your newest addition!! I couldnt resist that cutesy black and tan face either :lotsaluv: She looks like she's only a couple of months old - oh hope you have tonnes of fun with her!

Yes, I agree with everybody else, you are both lucky to have each other, she does look like a cute puppy. :xctly:

Congrats Karlin! I agree with the others...now you just need a ruby!

You have a bunch of very lucky doglets.:lotsaluv:

Black & Tans are very special cavaliers. I am sure that Tansy will repay you every day for giving her such a loving home.

There are so many kind hearts on this forum.

Congratulations to you. I don't know how you manage to do everything and look after your crew. How have the other dogs taken to her? I'm sure they love her to bits.

Back