• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Friends Of Animals and The idaho Wolves

Brian M

Hi
Pls find a link below to above

http://www.friendsofanimals.org/

I don't know the full story but I fail to see how any normal human being can take pleasure in hunting (some are even shot from a slow flying plane ,is that sport or hunting ) and killing such beautiful creatures that they are so lucky to still have in that great country of America .
Rational comments pls especially from our American cousins.

I have no problem with hunting if you're planning to eat what you shoot or serve it to your working dogs.
Shooting wolves doesn't come under that heading.
Sins

shooting these majestic, family oriented animals is plain cruel. I can only imagine how traumatic it is for the pack to lose a member.

The delisting of wolves has immediately opened up the hunting of wolves. We have such a large country and,yet, because humans build close to nature wolves threaten livestock and pet animals.Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a buffer zone between wolves habitat and civilization so bring out the guns.:( The Nez Perce know how to manage wolves but their input is not given the significance that should be given to wisdom. The grace and intelligence of these creatures and their importance in nature's balance is of little value to some and,still, for coexistence with people there has to be a method of controlling wolf population. If selective elimination put fear of man back into wolf packs than that would be successful control.

Back