• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Copper my buddy my best friend

Yesterday I lost my buddy my best friend and faithful companion of 9 years I am devestated and wanted to post to share my friend
Copper
August 4,2000 to August 29,2009
May you rest in peace it will not be the same without you I love you

So very sorry :hug:
Remember
I was chosen today
I'm learning to fly
the world took me away,
but please don't you cry

And I chose you today
to try and be strong
so please don't you cry
and don't say that I'm gone

When you're feeling alone
just remember our love,
I'm up near the stars
looking down from above.

Remember our love
In a moment you'll see
that I'm still here beside you
when you're thinking of me.

---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Thinking of you at this very difficult time :hug::hug:
Run free at the bridge sweet Copper *ng*l

So sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful boy. Take time to treasure all the unconditional love he gave you- we hold such a special place in our hearts for our pets.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Although my last golden left us 3 1/2 years ago I still miss her.

May you find some comfort in remembering your good times with Copper and know that he will always be with you in spirit.

Heather R

So sorry to hear about your loss of Cooper. Remember his memory will stay in your heart always.:hug:

There are no words for a loss like yours. I hope you find some comfort in sharing your loss with others here who truly understand it.
Run free, Copper.

Back