• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few more pics

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Jaspar takes ALL the flat rawhides and guards them (grumpily!)
3874967885_d6388f9aff.jpg

3875757362_fa1cc6ebc8.jpg

Tansy likes baskets!
3874967651_77512dda16.jpg

3875755930_78a888fa59.jpg

Jaspar right as he was shaking off :lol:
3875756212_8834daa60a.jpg

Everybody plus Quincy, watching over all 'his' dogs
3874967181_42574f843d.jpg

Trying out her first chew
3874967441_fde2d19d8d.jpg

In the basket with a toy
3875757594_6bb38461a3.jpg

Look at that second pic!! I wouldn't mess with Master Jasper when he has his hide.Tansy is so pretty it's lovely to see her snuggling up with the others and making herself at home.
Sins

Jasper looks just like Madison in the way he hoards chew toys. Madison will make sure Oz is looking and will then tuck them up underneath her and dare him to come closer. Drives him crazy. Riley and Oliver just walk away. Tansy is just the cutest thing. How much does she weigh? She looks so petite. Also, Karlin, you've got to include her in your signature now!

Madison will make sure Oz is looking and will then tuck them up underneath her and dare him to come closer.

Yes that is Jaspar. The whole point is to have Leo notice. :rolleyes: I always have to really supervise them as now and then it can turn into an actual spat so I keep some distance between them and if they get silly I take all the treats away.;) Even though he looks ready to pounce he is a marshmallow -- you can just take things away from him. It's Leo that tries to snatch them back if you take them from him even though his expression is so sweet!

I haven't weighed Tansy but she is pretty small. Her first vet visit they recorded just over 12 lbs. I'd say she is somewhere around there but I think she has lost some weight since then. She looks much smaller than Lily who is 12.5 but then Lily has tons of coat and Tansy was shaved on her belly and her hair is quite short at the moment. By Christmas she should have filled out again.

Tansy is just adorable :lotsaluv: She looks like such a sweet girl. I love the pic of them all on the couch.

Yea, thanks for posting more pics. They are all adorable. Tansy has the sweetest face ever......

Jaspar has the most lovely face - his colouring is really gorgeous. Millie is the food guarder in our house and he reminds of her in that first picture :rolleyes:
Tansy is a sweetie too - she really looks just liek a little pup a few months old :lotsaluv:

Great photos of all your cavaliers plus a cat!

Jaspar really has that "Don't fool with me look"; the group photo is wonderful and Tansy is a doll!:lotsaluv:

Heather R

LOL I love Jaspar guarding HIS food lol!

Rest pf the doglests are also gorge, specially Tansy :)
hope she's fitting in ok :)

She's an old hand already; very very easy little dog to have around. She acts like a puppy s well as looks like one (can't believe she is 6!), maybe because everything is so new to her. She is totally distracted on walks as she is always stopping and looking at everything or me, rather than just walking and sniffing (and ideally peeing and pooping... :rolleyes:). Her foster Joe taught her to sit and she was mostly housetrained in foster, so she knows a few things and when I get back (am going to be in California over the next while) I will start some proper training with her. She walks nicely on a lead though already.

Needless to say Quincy assumes Tansy was a present for him and he is just thrilled to have another dog of his own. I have never seen a cat who grows more and more content the more dogs he is surrounded by. :lotsaluv:

The growing family look happy together, Tansy is a dote :)

If you happen to bump into me and P with Tansy will you please not tell him that she is a permanent addition to your crew? He still hasn't forgiven me for not letting him take on an oldie as a fifth dog earlier this year, I had to tell him that you have a strict 4 dog max rehoming clause in the contract icon_whistling

I've yet to figure out how to get out of that lie in order to get my poodle :cool:

The growing family look happy together, Tansy is a dote :)

If you happen to bump into me and P with Tansy will you please not tell him that she is a permanent addition to your crew? He still hasn't forgiven me for not letting him take on an oldie as a fifth dog earlier this year, I had to tell him that you have a strict 4 dog max rehoming clause in the contract icon_whistling

I've yet to figure out how to get out of that lie in order to get my poodle :cool:

I sure hope P is not going to see this post or you're sprung!

That's a wonderful sofa full Karlin - especially with "honorary Cavalier" Quincy (y)

Glad to see that Tansy is making herself at home...

Jaspar you are a horror - they are so funny when they take all the chewies like that!

Tansey is such a cutie, looks like shes settled in well bless her!

Like the name too!

Back