• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poll: Cavaliers & Kids

Vote for your favorite Cavaliers & Kids photo!

• Zoezoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meljoy

• chloe92us

• Jpup

• angelmommy

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Shivers

• Mindysmom

• maddoglady

• Shelli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tara

Please disregard this poll and vote on the updated poll to come!!!

Last edited:
Tara - is there a problem with the poll? I put in my vote but it's showing 0 for everyone.

Yes, Cathy, there's a big problem with this poll -- the person who created it is a technological idiot!!!

I'm trying to create a poll and include the pictures in it, but I can't quite figure out how to do it:eek: Give me a bit and hopefully I'll figure it out -- I read the instructions on creating a poll, but clearly am experiencing technical difficulties! So sorry:eek:

I would like to include the entries with this poll, but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Can anyone tell me how to copy and paste the pictures from another person's post?

Sorry, I clearly am not very good at this!

I would like to include the entries with this poll, but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Can anyone tell me how to copy and paste the pictures from another person's post?

Sorry, I clearly am not very good at this!

You should be able to right click on the picture and copy the URL. then just put the

Thanks, Lani. My husband handles the technology around here, and he's out of town. Also, I'd like to include Cathy T's entry -- is there a way I can edit the poll now to increase the number of options? Geez, I need help:eek:

Okay, here's an idea. I'll just tell people to disregard my ridiculously lame first attempt at a poll and create a new one. Hopefully Karlin can either delete or lock this first one tomorrow (I'm sure she's asleep now!).

SO, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS AND VOTE ON THE UPDATED POLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back