• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Camera!

Dublin

After going to the script concert on sunday & taking cr@ppy pics even though we were very close to them I treat myself to a new camera yesterday & of course I had to try it out & had a couple of very willing models!

Ready for my close up!
pups012.jpg

Looking a bit old now - but still a lady!
pups011.jpg

Gorgeous or what!
pups009.jpg

Poser!
pups001.jpg

pups008.jpg

pups005-1.jpg

Sleeping together in the sun!
003-2.jpg

Last edited:
Aw they're gorge, I love the close ups. Rex wants a framed one of Sparky :rotfl:

What kinda camera did you get?

Aw they're gorge, I love the close ups. Rex wants a framed one of Sparky :rotfl:

What kinda camera did you get?

Ha ha ha !! I might actually frame one of the sepia ones - they came out really well

Its a Samsung WB500 - got 20% off in the sale in currys/dixons (or whatever its called these days!) in the square coz they're changing to PC World - loads of bargains!! So it worked out €106 cheaper than it is in argos!!:jmp2:

Ha ha ha !! I might actually frame one of the sepia ones - they came out really well

Its a Samsung WB500 - got 20% off in the sale in currys/dixons (or whatever its called these days!) in the square coz they're changing to PC World - loads of bargains!! So it worked out €106 cheaper than it is in argos!!:jmp2:

Might look into them, I'm always using Adams cannon camera but yours takes even better pics and I need a new one!!!!!! I bought a Sony when I was in NY yrs ago, very expensive but you need a degree in Sony to use it :rolleyes:

I had a sony before this one - cant remember which one it is though! Was a really good camera but had a pretty poor zoom, this new one has 10x optical zoom which is brilliant & its easy to use!

I think Cannons are grat cameras - just a bit out of my price range! - This one cost me €223 after the discount

I LOVE this one of Cass! She's so gorgeous! :luv:
pups001.jpg

and this one is sooo cute too.... (although Cass has her head in a potentially dangerous position! :lol:)

003-2.jpg

Oh those are beautiful,their eyes on the close ups melted me! Either youre good at photos or your new camera is fab!

Oh those are beautiful,their eyes on the close ups melted me! Either youre good at photos or your new camera is fab!

Thanx! Obviously it's because im an excelet photographer & nothing to do with the camera!! yeh right!!

I did do a short photography course a million years ago when I was in college - & of course my subject was dogs! I have a lovely black & white photo somewhere from my course that I took & developed myself that won a couple of competitions (years ago!) of my first dog Titan, my course lecturer couldnt believe Titan's expression in the photo - I think when it's your own dog its much easier to capture their expressions. I must dig out the pic & post it!

Back