• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We are 5 again - welcome Oskar!

misty

I'd like to announce the arrival of Oskar :).

Oskar is an 8 month old tri-colour, who has come to us from a really reputable breeder. I haven't had a cavalier from a breeder for about 8 years, but after the sudden loss of Buttons, we didn't feel ready for another rescue - I'm hoping in time to be able to do some more for needy cavs, but we need to look after ourselves as a family after so much heartache recently.

Oskar is lovely, very loving and fun. Cazy's being a madam with him (no surprise there ;)) and the others are ok, although Marlon's not playing with him yet. We know it'll take time :).

All the healthchecks have been done on his parents and his litter sister has been scanned and has a normal skull, which hopefully is encouraging :).

Piccie to follow.

Welcome to Oskar!! I am sure he will make his own place in your home and in your hearts. And yes, we want photos!!

Congratulations.This is wonderful news:).
I'm really looking forward to seeing the piccies.
Sins

Hi Oskar

And wellcome to you I am sure misty will soon put some photos up so we can all see your beautifil face.:):)

:jump: Congratulations :jump:

Welcome Oskar, looking forward to seeing lots of pics :)

oh dear that sounds serious "freckles" is it treatable, well guess youll just have to cope, im waiting for the photo. di

Here's the likkle guy:

1yfwjh.jpg

Oskar's kept Jennifer and I on our toes tonight :). He's had his head up the chimney, chewed a couple of shoes - in typical puppy style, he's played with everything that isn't a toy. :)

Before anyone worries, the fire wasn't on and we do have a fireguard for the winter :). Jen and I can settle for a while with our computers whilst he takes a nap - phew ;)

He's wonderful :)

Aw Oskars gorgeous! Congratulations on your new addition, i wish you many years of joy together:)

He is ADORABLE! And you know what? I read in a book by Sheila Smith that if a tri-color has freckles, it means he is LUCKY! And he is lucky to have you and Jennifer to love him!

Back