• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We are 5 again - welcome Oskar!

Oskar is indeed very lucky, he is one very special wee man and I'm so thrilled that he and Fran have found each other.

Wishing you all many happy years together - it sounds like he is filling your house with love and fun already ;)

Oskar is indeed very lucky, he is one very special wee man and I'm so thrilled that he and Fran have found each other.

Wishing you all many happy years together - it sounds like he is filling your house with love and fun already ;)

Nicki, he's just like a tri-coloured Cailean in his ways :):). He bounds from one person to another, just so full of love and enthusiasm.

:wggle:Congratulations of your new addition - he is just so handsome and those freckles really suit him.

ROFLOL and no doubt eating you out of house and home!!!

Honestly I don't think I've ever met a Cavalier with such a good appetite before - he'd eat cardboard if you offered it to him :eek:

He is like a St Bernard in that too!! I'm sure he should have been called Beethoven :)

Oh Fran, he's just precious :lotsaluv:

When we went to his breeder's home on Tuesday, one of her bitches looked sooooooooo like Misty and was very much the same nature. Wanted to sneak her into my back-pack and bring her home too. :)

Oskar seems bomb-proof with cats, dogs, kids, men, women - like your Misty. Just hope he doesn't think he has to be such an adventurer as Misty. ;)

When we went to his breeder's home on Tuesday, one of her bitches looked sooooooooo like Misty and was very much the same nature. Wanted to sneak her into my back-pack and bring her home too. :)

Oskar seems bomb-proof with cats, dogs, kids, men, women - like your Misty. Just hope he doesn't think he has to be such an adventurer as Misty. ;)

LOL it sounds as though he may be, especially after being so nosey as to stick his head up the chimney:rotfl:

I had been try to talk Stuart into getting another, but I'll let Misty's wound heal first before I try again :D

Oskar is certainly a keeper!. As for his freckles, he certainly doesn't have as many as do I;)

Heather R

Congratulations how wonderful Cant wait to see a pic of him.l
I can identify with your loss I just lost my cavalier of 9 years one week and 1 day ago and I am totally lost without him. I know in my heart I will have another cavalier.

Back