• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rubes is Home-tupup

Brian M

Hi

tupup asked me to post an update as she is at work and no computer access ,so glad to report in her own words as follows.

I Have got her ! She has two large bruises on two bald front legs ,huge mats on her ears ,shes cried for 30 minutes telling me all about it ! But shes back I wont be on Ct later bri as I just want to sit with my girls pls can you update there .

Isnt that another Happy Ending .:)

glad shes home, i know what you mean about telling you all about it, bless her, i hope you all have a good evening. di

That's brilliant news that Rubes is home.
Lots of love to tupup and her girls :hug:

Super news. Forget everything else and just give her all the cuddles and love that she needs.....

I just saw this now! I'm so glad to hear Ruby is home and I'll bet Jelly Tots is so happy too!!!!!

Give her some gentle hugs and kisses from us.

Back