• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gone To The Dogs

Shelli

Modern Ireland: Gone To The Dogs, a documentary on the European dog show from the RDS on TV3 now.

I just watched that now as I was out last night - did anyone notice early on the Maltese having it's hair straightened? I swear ive seen it all now :mad:

Yea I had to do a double take, I thought I was seeing things! Some of them were just a little crazy :lpy:

did anyone notice early on the Maltese having it's hair straightened?
I'd prefer to be straightening the Maltese's hair than wiping the cocker's bum.:badgrin:
Sins

I'd prefer to be straightening the Maltese's hair than wiping the cocker's bum.:badgrin:
Sins

Ah, yes - the joys of life! :rolleyes:

Anyone else notice the poodle (I think) getting sprayed with hairspray? Poor dog must have been sufficated! I can only imagine the reaction my lot would have if I straghtened their hair and sprayed them with Ellenette. I wouldn't be too popular :yikes

Back