• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back from vacation...with photos!

chloe92us

Here is the group of dogs (7) we had at the house
3901880951_7bb28ed555.jpg

Ollie playing with Pearl, a Lewellen setter puppy
3901832337_1a24d05d7e.jpg

Ollie resting after a hard day
3902663966_e3c1a5fc4e.jpg

The view
3902578676_c921dd7ec5.jpg

Me and my boys
3901784145_d66c7a483c.jpg

The leaves are starting to turn in some places
3901763011_44d02ed5ba.jpg

There will be more- but I left the battery charger to my other camera in North Carolina. So I have no way of uploading photos from that one yet! There are some wonderful pics of the dogs after hiking through the mud that will be sure to please....

Hi

Great Photos looks like you all had a good time ,where did you go to I remember beng taken to a place called Mytle Beach in South /North :confused: Carolina is that anywhere near where you went to ,look forward to more photos.

Great photos, looks like you all had a great time :)
I love the pic of Ollie and Pearl, he looks possessed, lol icon_devil

Lovely photos, Trisha. I wondered if they were mtns. in the Appalachian chain. Western NC is so beautiful.

Yes, we were in Western North Carolina. My dad has a summer house there just outside of Franklin and we try to get up a few times a year. The weather was beautiful and I was not happy to come back to the stifling heat & humidity in Florida....:( The dogs were in heaven there as they can run free with no leashes since there are no neighbors! :rah:

Great photos :jmp: Love the one of Ollie preparing to bite:D Also, liked the crowd pics of all the dogs.

Heather R

Back