• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Roxy

bcmonty

Hi All, been reading this forum for a few months now and thought it was time to share some photos of our little girl Roxy (from Australia) who is now around 4 months. Photos start around 8 weeks to about 3 months. Haven't uploaded any more recent ones yet. Hope you enjoy.

roxy1s.jpg

roxy2.jpg

Wink wink ;)
roxy3.jpg

roxy4s.jpg

roxy5c.jpg

roxy6.jpg

roxy7.jpg

Welcome, from another Brisbane, Australia forum member! :) Roxy is beautiful, don't they change quickly!

Thanks everyone. My wife and I are very smitten with her. She is so very cheeky and playful and her favourite past time would be sneaking into our room and taking as many shoes as possible out to the lounge room before she gets busted!

She looks like she is saying "What are you worried about, Mom?" I'm a little *ng*l and would never chew these:D

Heather R

Back