• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie having the snip

harrysmum

I'm just back from dropping Charlie off for his neutering, poor little guy. I never mind leaving a sick animal with the vet, but leaving my little guy was just horrible :( I'm sure he will be fine but its still an anxious time, think I will indulge in retail therapy until I go to work to take my mind off it, mobile phone readily to hand!!!
After Harry was done we found it nearly impossible to keep him quiet, he was leaping around as tho nothing had happened and consequently became horribly swollen. Does anyone have any tips on how to manage Charlie any better please!:confused:

I couldn't keep Max down either after his snip. I nearly drove myself crazy trying to. The vet finally told me that as long as he kept clean and dry a bit of running and jumping wouldn't hurt. Just not to take him out for a run on purpose. Your vet might have different advice though. When Rylie gets snipped I am definitely going to get a onesie as others on this board have advised. Max had to wear the collar and you never did see a sadder puppy.

When I had my girls spayed I felt I had to keep apologising for what I had put them through.

Hope any soreness soon gets better.

He's home, a very subdued little guy! But he's managed a pee in the garden & a spoonful of food, he's on my knee now with a look that says why have you put me thro this, i felt fine this morning so why did this have to happen!:(
Don't think keeping him quiet tonight will be a problem, but i reckon by tomorrow when he is feeling a bit perkier things will be different!:)

Back