Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seizures

Post Thanks / Like

Amber is 5 year and a half also. we will have to keep in touch and see how they both do, Amber has eaten her first full meal in 6 weeks today and asked to play, so I hope she is feeling better in herself

Post Thanks / Like

Pippin has also asked to play today..his toy was dropped at my feet

Please feel free to pm me anytime....fimgers crossed they are both going to be fine
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The good thing about this forum is you have found each other.
    It is so helpful when there is someone else that knows what you are going through.
    Good luck to you & your little dogs.
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret C View Post
    It is so helpful when there is someone else that knows what you are going through.

Very true and Thankyou for the good wishes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret C View Post

Pippa has been a great help to me and put my mind at ease, Its makes me sad to know that another little one is going through the same as Amber, but helps me as someone knows what I am going through, thankyou for your good wishes.

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't this a wonderful place that the two of you have been able to find each other and find comfort and advice from each other. It's so hard when our dogs are ailing but so comforting to have someone who knows exactly what you are going through to talk things over with. After your so recent loss of Lady you just don't need anymore stress. I'm sorry you are going through this but it does look like things are looking up and everything will be okay.

I'm so glad to hear that both Pippin and Amber are feeling better and hope they just continue to improve.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I am so very sorry to hear about your little darling having to go through that, I do send many prayers of good health and ease of mind!

I do want to suggest trying a product called "Comfort Zone". It's a spray you can use with momma pheromones in it to help calm puppies and dogs. I have used it on our other dog, Mia (a Pit Bull) when we leave to go out as she has severe separation anxiety. It works like a charm on her as it has worked wonderfully on all the chihuahua's we babysit too when they first come here and also when we leave for a couple of hours. It's not 100% and some dogs may not receive the benefits of it at all, but it may be worth a try to use when you go to the vet to help calm her down.

It is pricey, for a little bottle it's $35 US, so it's somewhat of a risk buying it and finding out that it doesn't have any effect. But, the chance that it could work would make it more than worth it. Just spray it on the car seat or even a little on your shirt if you want about 10 -15 minutes before you leave, and their anxiety attacks should subside if not disappear.

Much luck, and many blessings!

Post Thanks / Like

This place really is great for support.

I also get great support from another member on here...Whom I pm everytime I am worried and is always a great help, you know who you are