• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kerry gets a cavalier

I've never heard of either of these 2 losers, but all I can say is I hope they don't reproduce!

Ok, I can say more. Completely immature, irresponsible, ignorant, and disgusting. I wouldn't trust them with a houseplant or a pet rock. OK, I'm done.

I've never heard of either of these 2 losers, but all I can say is I hope they don't reproduce!

Ok, I can say more. Completely immature, irresponsible, ignorant, and disgusting. I wouldn't trust them with a houseplant or a pet rock. OK, I'm done.
Too late they have :(

Unfortunatly they have 2 kids together & she has 2 from her marriage to Brian McFadden (Ex - westlife)

I didn't realise there were two Golden retrievers! These are the dogs she bought after "coming out of the Jungle".
:sl*p:
What became of them?
Sins

They ended up in rescue in an awfull state, they were left outside & their coats were very matted & they were terrified of people so I heard.

as far as I know they were rehabilitated & rehomed so I think there was a happy outcome for the poor things - of course Kerry didnt get prosicuted for neglect or anything though unfortunatly.

What do you expect when just anyone can buy a pup? :-X

No need to buy a license or prove you have the intelligence to/or can look after or train it, nor proof of income to provide for it's needs etc etc.

If we don't have exams to make sure we can be responsible parents ........ what hope is there for these "products of greed" the poor p/f pups? :(

It's Puppy Farm Awareness Day next Saturday - educate where you can. ;)

I wonder how long she will keep it for? I mean she obviously doesn't have the patience for toilet training. Poor little thing, I hope it'd going to be okay :(

I wonder how long she will keep it for? I mean she obviously doesn't have the patience for toilet training. Poor little thing, I hope it'd going to be okay :(

Makes you think, doesn't it?

It was probably people like these that were buying darling Misty's babies when she was a breeding bitch :(:(.

Back