Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kerry gets a cavalier

Post Thanks / Like

I've never heard of either of these 2 losers, but all I can say is I hope they don't reproduce!

Ok, I can say more. Completely immature, irresponsible, ignorant, and disgusting. I wouldn't trust them with a houseplant or a pet rock. OK, I'm done.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy's Mom View Post
    I've never heard of either of these 2 losers, but all I can say is I hope they don't reproduce!

Ok, I can say more. Completely immature, irresponsible, ignorant, and disgusting. I wouldn't trust them with a houseplant or a pet rock. OK, I'm done.
    Too late they have

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy's Mom View Post

Unfortunatly they have 2 kids together & she has 2 from her marriage to Brian McFadden (Ex - westlife)
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sins View Post
    I didn't realise there were two Golden retrievers! These are the dogs she bought after "coming out of the Jungle".

What became of them?
    Sins

They ended up in rescue in an awfull state, they were left outside & their coats were very matted & they were terrified of people so I heard.
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)

Post Thanks / Like

Poor dogs
    Lisa-Owner to tri colour female ClaraBow born 30-6-09

Post Thanks / Like

as far as I know they were rehabilitated & rehomed so I think there was a happy outcome for the poor things - of course Kerry didnt get prosicuted for neglect or anything though unfortunatly.
    Sonia

Post Thanks / Like

What do you expect when just anyone can buy a pup?

No need to buy a license or prove you have the intelligence to/or can look after or train it, nor proof of income to provide for it's needs etc etc.

If we don't have exams to make sure we can be responsible parents ........ what hope is there for these "products of greed" the poor p/f pups?

It's Puppy Farm Awareness Day next Saturday - educate where you can.
    Briar, Jack, Berry and coeliac cocker Bracken foster cockers Rowan and puppy Simba

"Spaniels In Need"
    (a 'not for profit' rescue organisation)

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how long she will keep it for? I mean she obviously doesn't have the patience for toilet training. Poor little thing, I hope it'd going to be okay
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy's mum View Post
    I wonder how long she will keep it for? I mean she obviously doesn't have the patience for toilet training. Poor little thing, I hope it'd going to be okay
    Makes you think, doesn't it?

It was probably people like these that were buying darling Misty's babies when she was a breeding bitch .
    Proud member of The Spaniel Trust - putting the trust back into spaniels.
    A Charity registered in Scotland SC038987