• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Great Fun Day

Sabby

We went to Paws in the Park in Kent yesterday. I never been and only ever read about it in the dog magazines. I must say the 3 hour trip to get there was well worth it. We left home at 7.00 am and got back last night at 9.30. It was a great day with so much to take part in or just sit down and watch the displays. One day is not enough and we are planning to camp on site next year and stay for the two days. I found that doggy people no matter what breed are so friendly and we meet loads of Cavaliers.
Here is a not so keen Harley in the Aqua Zone. He is meant to jump in after the ball.
Nooo Chance.

DSC01702.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

This is Gracie Harleys sister. She seems much happier getting into the water even if it takes a little convincing.

DSC01694-1.jpg

Aawww, their gorgeous!
My dog Charlie hates even going in puddles, he will only go into the sea to just above his feet :p

Back