• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thoughts and prayers....

frecklesmom

for Kim Olive who takes her Rosie to Ohio State University today. Rosie has suffered with SM for 5 years and her struggle is at an end as she will go to the Rainbow Bridge. She will become part of SM research both in the animal and human divisions at Ohio State. Kim is our Lucky Star representative in the midwest and she has always been the best.

So very sorry - please tell Kim that we are all thinking of her at this sad time.

It's wonderful that at this dreadful time, Kim has been able to think ahead and donate Rosie for the research. A hard thing to do, but I think in time it will be a huge comfort for her.

I am so sad and sorry for Kim. What she is doing is brave and very hard.

My thoughts are with you Kim

Thoughts and Prayers

The only comfort you will have ,Kim , is knowing that you have helped to get an answer to this insidious Disease.

Please let Kim know that I'm so sorry for her soon to be loss and like so many others I thank her for her thinking of other cavalier lovers by donating her Rosie for research in this disease.

Heather R:(

Please thank Kim from all owners of SM dogs.
People like her deserve all our thoughts and prayers.

May Rosie RIP

Kim I think you are so brave and an inspiration to Cav owners worldwide- Rosie you are a star and are doing sooo much for Cavvies around the world and may your life be remembered as one of courage and bravery and that you are now at peace.
Thinking of you both at this difficult time

Karen and Ruby

Kim you are in my thoughts at this sad time:hug:Thank you so much for what you are doing & i hope in time it comforts you to know the good you & Rosie are doing

Back