• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SM question

LisaluvzCav

Hi everyone, I've been reading alot about SM the past few days and it really worrys me! Can a puppy as young as 2 months be affected by this :confused:

It is possible, but not very usual.

All puppies can do quirky things when they are babies, and they can cause a new owner a great deal of anxiety.
Is there any particular thing that she is doing that worries you?

When i am scratching her ears or tummy she waves her back leg back and forth in the air she does scratch her neck alot but i think thats just down to wearing her new collar?? Thanks for replying

That response to scratching is normal for dogs. (y) With SM dogs, barely touching the dog in a sensitive area can trigger scratching. It can be hard to tell apart -- but I'd not be too worried with a pup that young.

Back