• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another diet question

Some people do but we usually recommend that they are fed twice a day - they only have fairly small stomachs and 24 hours is a long time to go between meals.

Is there a reason you are asking?

I feed all of mine only once a day. Some of them only get 1/3 cup of food a day and that's hard to split up into two feedings. They also get at least one dried sweet potato during the day (boy, do they love those) and a biscuit at night.

I feed mine once a day too, in the morning, but I do give them a James Wellbeloved Crackerjacks dog treat at bedtime, which is about a third the size of their morning meal, so they get a significant snack-meal in the evening.

We have tried to get our 1 year old to eat twice a day because she is small but most of the time in the evening she will only take a bite or two. Later we give her a kong with a small treat inside and held in with peanut butter.

Heather R

Thanks all. I'm asking because our oldest doesn't seem too interested in eating in the morning, unless it's her sister's food and I thought it might be because she's gotten older. We just started a couple of days ago feeding her in the evenings only. We give her about a cup a day.

Back