• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Confused!!

Oh my goodness- what a rollercoaster of emotions you muct be going through.
I do know that Claire would analyse your scan results for you and I do beleive there is a charge although im not sure how much
It certainly wont be the price of a re scan though!! It may be that you have to book a consultation with her which is just over £120

I cant imagine being told that my dog is fine just to find out the next day that they are wrong. id be so angry!!
Good luck with your path from here- its all alot to cope with at first and I must say even a few months on I still get very upset even now!!

Karen, Ruby and Charlie!

Oh my gosh you poor thing. What a roller coaster. You are entitled to that cd. I got one of Abbey and like Bev said she has one too. I think most would give them. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

:updte: finally managed to get a copy of Heidi's MRI scan on CD and it was sent of to chestergates to be looked at.They have today advised that Heidi does not have SM. So 3 long weeks after the scan we finally have an answer which is good news!

Sorry I haven't read of your problems with Heidi before Gem. Sadly I don't often have much time to pop in here! I am sad to see that such a mistake has been made at Chestergates as my own experience has been totally different.

I took two Cavaliers up to Chestergates on one of Mark Marshall's runs to Chestergates resulting in one of my dogs having asymptomatic SM and the other only a slight herniation. My lovely boy is still without symptoms, but I now know to watch him carefully because of what is shown on the scan pictures which I have. I was also able to advise my vet of the results and show him the scans, so that anything arising in the future can be dealt with appropriate to his results.

The staff at Chestergates were absolutely wonderful throughout the day we were there, with our dogs treated with care and respect throughout. They even cardio checked both dogs for MVD for only £10 extra and to my delight both were clear.

The only slight criticism I had was having to wait 3 long weeks for the scan results, due to Geoff Skerritt being on holiday and therefore not available to check out the scans and authenticate and sign the certificates.

I was so pleased that I am taking my Blenheim boy up there on Mark's next trip in December.

That's very good news Gem,I'm pleased to hear that all is well.
Flo,I plan on being there in December and it'll be nice to put faces to the names.I'll be the green person,not necessarily beause I'm Irish and patriotic, but because I'm the worst sailor in the world and will be green from the crossing.:p It'll be nice to meet you and one of your gang.
Sins

Sorry -just wanted to clear one thing up - the mistake was NOT made by Chestergates. I contacted them directly for a second opinion and they were brilliant :)
We have also booked to take our other girl Chloe on the low cost MRI scan in December with Mark

Back