• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Heelwork to Music awards

renate

today, at a big dog show in Copenhagen the Danish 'Dog of the Year' awards were announced.

my little invalid frida was given the 'HTM Dog of the Year Class1' 3. winner award! i am so very proud of my little girl:D

and bella, my little star shares the HTM 'Dog of the Year Class2' 1. winner title with a border collie.:)

good for cavaliers...!:jump:

Wow ~~~~~~~ CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! :jump: Would love to see some videos of you performing.

I wish someone would film you dancing, I'd love to see. Congratulations, that's quite an achievement cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p

Hi Renate

Congratulations to you and fida and bella ,you must be so proud ,it would be wonderful to see you all at a show performing.:):w*w::mexwav:

thank you all for your kind words!:) i think this is a wonderful opportunity to show what cavaliers can do.
my two girls are 2 out of 3 non-border-collies in this elect group, and yes, i am very proud!!:):)

i would so much like to show a video, but there has been nobody to film us at the last three competitions.
maybe the company who usually does this will be there next time, in two weeks.
this is a special one for us here in DK, because Kath Hardman and Karen Sykes are coming over from the UK to be judges.
i look forward to this very much!

:w*w:Thats fantastic news, you must be very proud of your girls!
I just hope that we will one day be able to see a video of your routines you must be putting on quite a show:)

:jump: Congratulations to you,Bella and Fida(y)

Hope someday you can get someone to take a video of you in action!

Heather R

Back