Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Kennel Cough

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hatfield, Herts, UK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries


    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    Brian I think the best thing would be to call your vet and ask to speak to him for advice
    I would agree.

    Your vet may be willing to diagnose Rosie on your description of her symptoms & given that your other girls have it.

    Ask him about Lily's spaying operation, he is the expert, although personally I would be a little bit concerned about going ahead, at the moment, if it was my dog.

    Sorry, got interrupted when writing this, sent it off without checking, & have now realised Brian has already made his decision.
    Last edited by Margaret C; 21st September 2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Add last sentence
    Margaret C

    Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Cape Cod, Mass.
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up

    Brian; Hope that all the girls will be well soon and that Lily can have her operation.
    Heather R


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts