• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Milly

lady and amber

Milly has come to live with us today, she is an ex Irish breeding bitch, that was in a resucue near me, she is very small and timid and not in very good shape at the moment but hope to put that right soon. I may be calling on you all for some advice over the coming weeks.
SS100762.jpg

what a beautiful little dog she is, am sure she'll she;ll be looking and feeling much better in her lovely new home :)

Well done for giving her a home:). A few weeks of rest and proper nutrition and I've no doubt you'll have her in top condition.She's a lucky little girl.How old is she?
Sins

Ah she's a pretty little thing. Some good food and a cuddle of 3 will soon have Milly blooming.

They think she is about 4 years old, she needs her teeth seeing to and spayed after she has her next season, but the rescue vet said her heart is good.

Milly is a sweetie and you are a great soul for giving her a home. How is she getting along with your other cavalier(I'm assuming the other is yours)?

Heather R

Well done on taking her in.....I'm sure Amber will take to her just fine:)

Can't wait to hear all about her.

Hi Lynne

Well done to you on taking her in and with your T L C I am sure she :)will soon be back to full bloom and an integral part of your family.:)

Well done for taking her on, you've done a very kind thing. I'm sure once she's settled she come out of her shell and live life to the full. Good Luck

Congratulations Lynne and Amber. Milly looks like a little dote, bless her :lotsaluv: She is so lucky to have found a forever home with you. I wish you all many happy years together :hug:

Wel done Lynne for giving her such a loving home :thnku:

Milly is beautiful and I'm sure she will settle in well :p

Congrats! I'm glad Amber has a friend again :lotsaluv: She is so pretty, what a beautiful pair of B&Ts!

Back