• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Miles + Truman Pictures

cy1266

Here are some recent pictures of the boys. I took them with my iphone, so they're not the best quality :eek:

Miles Sleeping
3948051234_7734cb1fc8.jpg

Miles and Truman in their favorite spots in bed...
3947271303_0a1b362163.jpg

Miles sleeping outside at a concert in the park
3948051334_ee1f2fd18c.jpg

Truman hanging out on the couch...
3948081046_a6264dec83.jpg

Truman laying on our new floor....
3947313647_68502c5632.jpg

The boys waiting for me at the door when I left to go out of town :( Miles looks so sad!
3948131304_e433071a7b.jpg

Your:snap:eek:f Miles and Truman are A 1 ! They both appear quite happy except for the pic when you are leaving.

Heather R

They are so gorgeous!! By the way I saw our breeder yesterday and she had Maddie, who is my Maddie's and Riley's grandmother with her. She is 14 years old and looks amazing. Still healthy, moving around really well, still perky, and has all of her teeth. Don't know if she's related to your boys, but they all seem to have at least some relative in common.

Thanks Heather and Bev!

Bev, I was hoping to see her, I wasn't sure if she was still in town. We talked last week and were going to get together. I'm sure Maddie is somehow related to at least one of my boys! I'm so glad to hear that she's 14 and looks so good and is so healthy! Thanks for letting me know!

Your boys are soooo handsome....And my have they matured and turned in to little gentlemen:=) :luv:

Great pics, but I LOVE your new floor! Beautiful color and so classic contemporary. They look like a linen texture too. Love it!

Back