• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dougall Acting Strange

Tania

I have noticed when Dougall is drinking water, after about 5 seconds he jumps sideways as though something has bitten his nose. The bowl is one of these non spill ones with a rim (I use it as it helps with keeping their ears dry) I have put my head down in the bowl with him to see if its a reflection or something else, its not. I have changed the water bowl to a normal feeding bowl and the same thing happened but the bowl of water going everywhere when he jumps. Do you think he could have a headache or some kind of pressure? Any ideas? He is due to go back to Clare Rusbridge in about 1 week.

Do you have the bowl raised? Leaning forward might be uncomfortable for him. Try putting the bowl on something like a couple of telephone directories, you'll have to gauge the height he finds comfortable.

Yes, thank you have done this and he is much better! Will organise some raised bowls for both of them, I don't know why I didn't think of it.

Back