• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Rubys eyes & tummy

tupup

Hi, i thought it was time i updated on Rubes after we had so many lovely good wishes for her recently:)
Eyes 1st,we went to our 6 weekly eye consultant today(6 hour round trip)her eyes were really bad last time-she has dry eye for those who didnt see old posts. They have been looking so much better since we started her new ointment & today she had the paper test results of 10 & 7:*nana: !! Isnt that great! there is no inflammation of her eyes either so we're to continue as we are & not go back for 3months YAY! We've been doing 6 weekly since Jan of course thats not a problem but it feels like progress to move to 3 months

Tummy-well since her last "do" & being at the vets on a drip her tummy really wasnt good,i phoned the vet a few times.She wouldnt eat the food they sent her home with so moved her onto chicken & rice which she did eat,however i was still giving her pro.Kolin daily,one day she vomited.I was worried sick about her & didnt leave her for a minute for 3weeks(again not a problem well ok apart from having no milk for a cuppa for a week:rolleyes:)Anyway last week i made the decision to return to our old vets, im so glad i did as he seems to have fixed her tummy! So far no problems since thurs of last week.We talked about putting her on some meds permanently but the problem with those is they can cause dry eye!! Having been today i know our vet has spoken to the eye man so i shall ring the vet to find out the verdict.We've also gradually moved her back to her normal food,she's eating great.

So for today at least Rubes is bright eye'd & well fed........long may it last!:xfngr::xfngr: I wanted to share our good news as you all support her & I on our bad days
For everyone having worrying & bad days with their poorly little 'uns i will pray you have better days very soon:(:hug:

Hi tupup

What great news for you and Rubes and its all thanks to the love ,care and devotion of a Cavalier Mum.:)

It's a relief when things run smoothly for a change. Glad you are on top of things now and Rubes feels better. :hug:

So pleased to read the Rubys health is beginning to settle, it can be a real worry when they are poorly, hope she continues to go from strengh to strengh.:)

So glad to hear Ruby is doing so much better. Hope she is going to get better day by day. Nothing worse when they are sick.

So pleased for you that Ruby is well again, long may it last and thankyou for the update:)

Hi there,
Really pleased that things have improved so much for Rubes.
You are a smashing Cav mummy! :)

Back