• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

LILY DO i SPAY TOMORROW OR WAIT

Oh Brian, what a rollercoaster of emotions you have been through.

The decision has been made for you, so you can now relax and spend your time spoiling them all.

Oh Brian, you've had right old do. I would have done exactly as you had and sought advice from 'all'. If I was being assured by vets/breeder and owners that it was ok to go ahead then I would have. At the end of the day the vet who was going to operate changed the outcome and you were able to bring your girl home. I had problems getting Bella spayed because she was coming into season every 2-3 months so it was a nightmare. She even came into season on the morning of one of her ops and it had to be cancelled. All I can say is that your girls are so lucky to have such a devoted dad. (y)

Back