Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: LILY DO i SPAY TOMORROW OR WAIT

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Hatfield, Herts, UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Oh Brian, what a rollercoaster of emotions you have been through.

    The decision has been made for you, so you can now relax and spend your time spoiling them all.
    Margaret C

    Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Broughty Ferry, Scotland
    Posts
    850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oh Brian, you've had right old do. I would have done exactly as you had and sought advice from 'all'. If I was being assured by vets/breeder and owners that it was ok to go ahead then I would have. At the end of the day the vet who was going to operate changed the outcome and you were able to bring your girl home. I had problems getting Bella spayed because she was coming into season every 2-3 months so it was a nightmare. She even came into season on the morning of one of her ops and it had to be cancelled. All I can say is that your girls are so lucky to have such a devoted dad.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •